We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
● Making invoices
● Follow up for outstanding and due payments
● Interact with customers regarding invoice queries
● Raising PO, Payment Tag, Subscription making
● Coordination with our internal Team regarding sales, Invoice, and payment, etc.
● All other work in relation to invoice and payment collections
- A logical approach to problem-solving and structured approach to introducing change into operational systems
- Excellent documentation, presentation, and communication skills
- Basic Knowledge of TDS and GST for Invoice Making
- Any ERP and Excel Knowlege
Who can apply
- 1-2 years experience working in a Accounts & Finance domain
What we offer
- Structured to accelerate upwards
- The great learning curve, dynamic entrepreneurial, enthusiastic environment
- Hands-on experience of end-to-end working in a growth phase organization