We are looking for a contractor to help us with the business analysis and requirements gathering on a web-based application from a client.
The work will be remote primarily but there may be some onsite work required in Oxford City.
You will be
- Writing internal processes for different departments and groups working in Organization
- Work to help them improve their processes and systems before the system is implemented
- Clearly identify project stakeholders and establish customer classes, as well as their characteristics.
- Research and analyze the requirements to come up with solutions to business problems
- Create epics and user stories
- Create the wireframes and documentation for the project
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine, as necessary.
You must have done this before and should have work to show. The job is a contract role with flexible hours and you can be a freelancer or sign a contract position with us.
- What software have you used for creating wireframes?
- What software have you used for creating process charts?
- Business analysis: 5 years (required)
- total work: 5 years (preferred)
- Requirements gathering: 1 year (preferred)
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday