Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the complete lifecycle of ERP implementation from understanding the business processes of an organization completely.
- Manage the project and design different phases of ERP implementation.
- Help in business requirement analysis defines objectives of ERP and transforms organization processes at an optimum level.
- Assist the organization with training users at the client-side and prepare the system design and documentation, including forms, workflows, and operations.
- Hands-on experience in Fresh implementation and support activities.
- Good experience in functional configuring and troubleshooting issues.
- Hands-on experience in integration with 3rd party applications.
- Demonstrated technical abilities in analyzing information system needs and end-user
- Custom design solutions, and troubleshooting of complex bugs.
- Effective Problem-Solving and Technical skills accompanied by confident decision-making for enabling effective solutions leading to high customer satisfaction.
- Have conversant with process re-engineering and expert in the latest technologies. Innovative thinker, and strong communication skills with leadership qualities.
- Extensive experience in production support and bounded at all times to the service level agreement time frames in support.
- Expertise in end-to-end Project implementation from Requirement Analysis.
- System Study, Fit-Gap analysis, Documentation, Testing, User Acceptance
- Testing, Implementation, and Support after Go-Live.
- Experience in understanding the data structure of the ERP application.
- Experience in Leading ERP projects and working on some of the biggest ERP implementations