You will be responsible for leading the implementation project, helping customers to use Odoo SAAS/On-Prem platform in their business. Experience in Accounting and manufacturing modules is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the best solution to the problems of the customers
- Implement Odoo based on requirements gathered
- Provide training to the customer with functional assistance
- Respond to Support Tickets and provide solutions
- Communicate with the customer to understand the requirements
- Analyze customers’ needs and business processes to map them properly with Odoo.
- Accompany customers in the full delivery cycle from software configuration to go live.
- Coach customers on how to use Odoo efficiently through an individual sessions.
- Deliver functional training sessions (prepare materials)
- Negotiate the required resource
- Follow and check the development part
- IT & Business Affinity
- Solution minded
- Fast Learner
- Bachelor’s Degree in (IT, Computer Science, Applied Computer Science, Finance, or Management)
Nice to Have
- Experience in Accounting or Manufacturing
- Experience in Management Software Implementation
- Masters Degree
- Project Management Experience
- Previous Experience in Similar Position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Birmingham, B3 1RB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Odoo Consultant: 2 years (preferred)
- United Kingdom (preferred)