Duties and Responsibilities
● Manage the complete lifecycle of CRM implementation by understanding the business processes of an organization completely.
● Manage the project and design different phases of CRM implementation.
● Help in business requirement analysis defines objectives of CRM and transforms organization processes at an optimum level.
● Assist the organization with training users at the client-side and prepare the system design and documentation, including forms, workflows, and operations
● Effective Problem-Solving and Technical skills accompanied by confident decision-making for enabling effective solutions leading to high customer satisfaction.
● Have conversant with process re-engineering and expertise in the latest technologies. Innovative thinker, and strong communication skills with leadership qualities.
● Extensive experience in production support and bounded at all times to the service level agreement time frames in support.Experience in understanding the data structure of the CRM application.
- Good Communication and logical skill
- Basic ERP and CRM knowledge(Any)
0 to 1 yrs