You will be responsible for supporting implementation and support projects in the UK. Primarily helping customers to use SAAS/Cloud/On-Prem Accounting/ERP Software in their business. Your knowledge of accounting and manufacturing will be most important here.
- Review customer requirements by properly analysing their business processes (In-person or Remote)
- Map out their processes using Visio/equivalent tools
- Provide the best solution to the problems of the customers
- Implement software based on requirements gathered
- Provide training to the customer (group or individual or video recordings) – training can be in-person as well.
- Respond to Support Tickets and provide solutions
- Communicate with the customer to understand the requirements
- Analyze customers’ needs and business processes to map them properly in one of the software we provide.
- Accompany customers in the full delivery cycle from software configuration to go-live.
- Coach customers on how to use the software efficiently through an individual (remote or in-person) session.
- Deliver functional training sessions (prepare materials)
- Follow and check the development done by developers before delivering them to clients
- IT & Business Affinity
- Solution minded
- Fast Learner
- Bachelor’s degree in (IT, Computer Science, Applied Computer Science, Finance, Engineering, and Manufacturing) or Chartered Accountant
- Problem Solving
Nice to Have
- Experience in Accounting and/or Manufacturing Process handling
- Master’s Degree in a different stream
- Project Management Experience
- Previous Experience in Similar Position
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Work from home