- As a Support Engineer, you will be the first point of contact for our clients, troubleshooting their issues and keeping them informed as you arrange a resolution.
Support is provided by phone and email and you will be resolving a range of issues from the simple to the complex, using your initiative to triage tasks you can handle yourself from more technical problems that require investigation and collaboration with the development and sales teams.
- This is primarily a customer services role, you will be building a rapport with our clients, using your strong communication skills and keeping calm, helpful and professional at all times.
- You will be resolving support cases, tracking their progress, making sure they are completed on time, and updating internal systems to record time spent and actions taken.
Skills & experience
Essential Excellent customer service skills
Fantastic problem-solving and analytical skills
Strong communication skills (written, face to face, and by phone iv. Interest in web and software design and development Team player but able to work without supervision using own initiative
- Experience in supporting customers with digital or technical products and services
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS systems
- Experience with Sugar or other CRM systems
- Experience of testing websites and software