Assets Management is the process of managing all the assets of a company. For a company, an asset is any tangible property that belongs to the company and hold values for it. CRM and ERP have an inbuilt asset management module which can look after most of your day to day asset management tasks. For any business large or small, management of assets is an essential and painstaking task that requires a lot of time and attention. In case of large companies with multiple offices spread across various geographical locations and with an even bigger number of employees, assets management is a task of even greater value and importance. Hence, the need to ease and moderate this task by introducing Digital management of assets. Assets Management is a very smart method that allows you as a company to track all the Assets that belong to you and are under your ownership. Now, with this software, not only you track each and every Assets, you are also able to ensure that these Assets are used in an optimized way An asset management platform can have the following features:
- With this software, you can ensure that all your Assets are at the right place and the right time. That means, thorough assessment of the data in this software, you can get a better picture as to where to employ any asset in your company so that it is optimally used and benefited from.
- An Assets Management software will ensure that all your Assets are currently operational and will give reminders to the concerned person in case any repairs/maintenance is required.
- Maintenance and regular repairs and upkeep of the Assets is ensured with an Assets Management software as it makes certain that the maintenance is going on from time to time or as required.
- With Assets Management software, you need not worry about the outdating of outdating of your Assets as this software prompts you whenever an existing Assets will require an upgrade.
- When an Assets is no more of value to you, this software will give you a heads-up for the same and direct you to the process of its disposal.
- An Assets Management software is designed in a way that it incorporates the pyramidal structure of a corporate. That means when any of the above action is to be taken place or the person responsible for carrying out any of the above operations on the company Assets is prompted by the software to do the same, it is made certain by the software that any and every action undergoes the right procedure. Hence when an employee has to take any action on any asset, he must be get it authorized by his senior who further must get it sanctioned by his seniors.
This process of hierarchical approval reflects the way today’s corporates function and hence blends well within almost any corporate. Target Integration recently implemented an Assets Management software for a large Indian Insurance company. If you want a customized Assets Management software for you company contact us. *image source: