At Target Integration we have started a series of presentations by every team member on every second Friday. Every team member can pickup a topic and present a 15 minute presentation. On last Friday the following topics were covered:
- Body Language in Business
- W3C WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative)
- Marketing Strategy (BCG Matrix)
- Selenium IDE – A Powerful Test Tool
- Importance of CiviCRM for Associations
- Browser War
During next few weeks we will bring some of the presentations from this collection to Knowledgement. This will not only keep you updated about what is happening in Target Integration but will also tell you the expertise of various team members and the presentations are full of knowledge, fun and Homer Simpson . So look forward to the updates from Knowledgement.