In modern marketing, customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance. Email marketing is a very important way of strengthening relationships with your prospects and customers through the agency of emails. This webinar was held with the main objective of helping viewers understand how to reach ideal customers and successfully retain these customers via bulk emails. This webinar was led by Cynthia Olatunji, software consultant at Target Integration, and Anjana Agrawal, Digital Marketing Manager.
An Introduction to Target Integration
“Every business should be able to leverage the full power of their business insights” – Target Integration was started in 2008 with this primary motive.
Every business is in possession of data that is unexplored or undeveloped. Cynthia noted that Target Integration offers businesses with tools that can help them use the untapped data or information to their best advantage.
Advantages of Bulk Emails
If you want to reach hundreds of potential customers without any hassle but don’t know how using bulk emailing software might be the answer to all your troubles. As the webinar progressed, Cynthia delved right into the advantages of using bulk emailing software:
- Customizable Templates: Thanks to these efficient softwares, you can now reduce your workload by making use of ready-to-go email templates. You can edit these templates as per your needs and make different changes to the same.
You can take your pick from a wide array of templates and make email marketing much easier and better.
- A/B Testing: A/B testing is the process of comparing two versions of an email and measuring the effectiveness and performance of these versions.
- Retargeting Campaigns: These softwares allow you to keep track of opened and unopened emails, customer engagement, among other things. Once you have all the information at your fingertips, you can direct retargeting campaigns to bring in more customers.
- Insightful Reports: Cynthia noted that insightful reports are a crucial feature of these bulk emailing software. These reports, in fact, are the driving force behind several other aspects of your email marketing campaign such as retargeting campaigns, Testing, and so on.
Zoho Campaigns: An Essential Tool
Zoho is an online cloud solution that comes equipped with over 40 applications and other integrated applications. Features of Zoho campaigns include:
- Mailing List Management: Based on your campaign needs, you can easily create, edit, and segment campaigns with the help of Zoho Campaigns.
- A/B Testing: Zoho Campaigns also comes equipped with the feature of A/B testing which helps you to determine the content that generated more interest.
- Workflow: Zoho also offers workflow. Just set one up, activate it, and let email marketing automation take care of the rest.
- Autoresponders: A lot of queries across businesses tend to be very similar. Zoho Campaigns allows you to engage your customers with the help of autoresponders. This can make communication very easy and allows you to save a lot of time.
- Merge Tags: Zoho Campaigns allows businesses to personalize emails via merge tags.
- Reporting: Zoho Campaigns allows you to have advanced reports at your disposal. You can use these statistics and reports to your advantage in the following campaigns to boost your company’s performance.
Zoho Campaigns: A Demo
Zoho Campaigns is a very beneficial tool when it comes to email marketing. Panelist Cynthia Olatunji took viewers through a demo of how Zoho email marketing works. With the help of these marketing tools, you can manage a plethora of things such as Campaigns, Contacts, Automation, among other things.
Head over here to watch the demonstration on the workings of Zoho Campaigns.
During the penultimate moments of the webinar, Cynthia cleared the air around some of the most commonly-asked questions.
- Can you send Follow-Up Emails?
Users can send follow-up emails directly in a campaign that has already been created. Users can also send emails in a newly created campaign with the help of a specific list generated from the previous campaign.
- Can this be integrated with Zoho CRM?
Zoho Campaigns can be easily integrated with Zoho CRM. Owing to this integration, users can easily sync CRM contacts with the Zoho campaign’s mailing lists, send bulk emails, keep track of responses, and so on.
To Sum Up
At the end of the webinar, Cynthia took some questions from the audience and provided them with important information.
Missed out on some key takeaways from the webinar? You can watch the whole webinar here!