About the Company: Target Integration is an emerging leader in digital transformation and digital adoption, with extensive experience in business consultancy. As experts in business processes and automation, we help empower our clients with insights and clarity. From consultancy and migration to customisation and training, we enable them to optimise their operations and reporting, through the implementation of market-leading software.We have a diverse team of creative individuals with a focus on personal development and continuous improvement, where everyone can influence the success of the business and help us reach our joint goals.
We have headquarters in Ireland and a global presence in the UK, USA and India.
This profile requires an individual who is eager to learn more about technology. As a Technical Developer, you’ll be liable for developing a customized solution. Concretely, you’ll be handling clients who aren’t satisfied with the Odoo product because it is presented and need to implement specific elements for a customized use of it. The team provides the event from technical analysis to support. You will lead and participate in development projects for our product, and be involved in all development-related aspects of our technical operations and infrastructure.
● Need to bring solutions for our clients from many different industries, sectors, and company size
● Need to support and maintain specific solutions
● Support and train our partners and customers
● Need to be the technical reference for the whole office
● Quantify the workload required for a custom development/project
● Able to identify the requirement and propose a good alternative solution to client requirement
● Design and develop Odoo apps(new module development, customization).
● Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
● Strong knowledge of Core Python and programming concepts.
● Knowledge of SQL language, Use of relational database management systems such as PostgreSQL or MySQL is a plus point
● Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming, object modeling, and relational databases.
● Good knowledge of the latest web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3, Bootstrap library.
● Odoo Certification is advantageous
● Basic knowledge of Linux commands
● Knowledge about working on Ubuntu
● Good communication in English.
● Team spirit & good language skills
● Passion for software design and development.
● Quick and autonomous learner, problem-solving personality, enthusiastic when faced with technical challenges.
● High sense of ownership and responsibility, honest and fun team player.
● Good problem solving – analytical skills.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 2+ Years
Qualifications: BE/B.tech in CS, MCA
Job Type: Full – Time
Click Here to Secure Your Spot – Apply Now